Yes. Yogurts – But pops.
WOW! frozen yogurt?!
What you’ll need:
6 oz of fat free yogurt
6 oz unsweetened fruit juice concentrate
OPTIONAL: dash of vanilla or honey
What you’ll need to do:
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix the ingredients together.
2. Pour into paper cups
3. freeze until partially frozen (About 1 hour?)
4. Insert wooden sticks into each cup and freeze until solid
* Okay, so i lied a little – It takes about 4 hours to finish, but it’s only 10 minutes prep!
* You don’t NEED the wooden sticks… But you might want to think how you’ll pick it up.
* 130 calories per serving! wowza!
A picture of the “yogurt-pops”: