I’ve never even heard of the damn things before!
But hell, Just look at them…
Anyway – Good if you’re looking for a healthy dessert!
What you’ll need:
12 oz of strawberry yogurt
2 cups Honey Cluster Cereal
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 medium banana, thinly sliced
some whole fresh strawberries
What you’ll have to do:
1. In each of the cups layer 2 table spoons of yogurt
2. then add some cluster cereal
3. add in the strawberry slices + banana slices.
4. Top each with another 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and some cereal.
5. add the remaining yogurt, and garnish each one with a whole straberry!
* Only 230 calories per serving!
* Makes 4 servings (ideally)
* You could add in different fruits, and other cereal or so..
picture of the parfaits: