in under 10 minutes you say?!
Wow! who’d have thought it possible?
What you’ll need:
4oz (1oog) Butter
1oz (25g) caster sugar
4 tablespoons golden syrup
7oz (200g) oats
5oz (150g) chocolate (or other things that go in flapjack)
What you’ll have to do:
1. Melt the butter and the sugar together in the microwave (stir it every now and then for 15 second) for a couple of minutes.
2. Stir in the Golden Syrup
3. Stir in the oats
4. Microwave the mixture on high for about 3 minutes. (will grow a lot)
5. If you have any fruit or raisins etc. to add in, do it now!
6. Lightly grease a baking dish
7. Melt the chocolate (if in microwave, put it in 15-20 seconds at a time and then stir it – and repeat)
8. Spoon the flapjack mixture into the baking dish and flatten it down
9. Pour/Drizzle the chocolate on top of the mixture
10. Let it cool, and then refrigerate.
11. Once set, Ready to eat!
*The squirty botles of golden syrup are easier than tins.
*Chocolate is better than fruit..
*Cut it into “squares” or “rectangles”
*You should get about 7 – 10 pieces.
Picture of flapjack: