mm everybody loves sponge pudding!
What you’ll need:
110g self-raising flour
1 flat teaspoon baking powder
60ml vegetable oil
1 tablespoon golden syrup
What you’ll have to do:
1. Mix together the self-raising flour, sugar and baking powder
2. Stir in the water and oil, mix thoroughly!
3. Pour the syrup into the middle of the mixture ( it will sink to the bottom)
4. Cover bowl with microwave-proof cling-film
5. Microwave on high for around 4 minutes
6. Leave to stand
7. Turn out onto a plate
* Serve with soya cream, or custard
* Try using jam or marmalade instead of golden syrup
* try adding dates or raisins to the batter!