Make your own fudge?!
What’s the world coming to?
Anyway – Lets get to it!
What you’ll need:
3 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
4 Tablespoons of margarine
4 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
1/3 cup of instant non-fat dry milk
1/2 cup of light corn syrup
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Some wax paper
8×8 inch pan (Or just grab one…)
What you’ll have to do:
1. Line the pan with wax paper (it should cover the bottom and curl up onto the sides0
2. Sift the powdered sugar and dry milk together, let the mixture fall onto a large piece of wax paper.
3. Melt the chocolate and margarine in the pot, using medium heat and stirring it a lot.
4. Stir in the corn syrup, water and vanilla. Keep stirring it until it’s the same consistency and colour..
5. Add the sugar/dry milk mixture. Don’t add it all at once, and keep stirring until the mixture is completely smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into the pan, using a spatula to get all the mixture out!
7. wait for it to cool down and them pig out! (well… maybe not.)
*You can add nuts in at step 5 if you would like!
*Do NOT scrape burned fudge off the bottom of the pan – Your fudge will taste burnt!
*Cut them into fun shapes!
Picture of fudge: