Yummy, Everybody loves banana’s, And everybody loves bread..Right?
Okay… I did lie again.. This one is 10 minutes prep, and slightly longer to cook…But it’s banana bread!
What You’ll Need:
1/2 stick (4-5 tablespoons) butter, softened
2 or 3 Very ripe bananas
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/3 cup of all-purpose unbleached flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
What You Have To Do:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350
2. Mix together the butter, eggs, bananas and sugar
3. Mix together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon
4. “Combine” the two mixture and mix until they’re blended together
5. Pour the dough into greasing baking pans
6. When you can insert a knife into the center and it comes out clean, it’s done
7. Cool for 5 – 10 minutes
* The banana should be “mashed” into the mixture
* Between step 4 and 5 is when you should add any extra ingredients
* A small loaf tends to take 30 minutes to cook, whilst a large one takes 50
* Don’t think you have to eat it warm, it’s great cold too!
Picture of the banana bread: