S’mores, The famous american junk!
Everybody wants to try them, so why not?!
What You’ll Need:
1 Graham cracker broken in half
8 miniature marshmallows
1 miniature hersheys chocolate bar (or other brand)
(If you want the original taste, but can’t get a hersheys chocolate bar,
then contact me by leaving a comment)
What You Need To Do:
1. Place graham cracker halves on a small plate (microwave-safe)
2. arrange marshmallows evenly on one side of the halves
3. in the middle of the other cracker half, place the chocolate
4. Microwave on high for about 45 seconds (or until marshmallow are puffy)
5. press two halves together to make a sandwich